Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Really? Almost a year?

Seriously, it's almost been a year since my last blog.  Guess I'll just start typing and try not to stop now.  Zumba is still going strong and I continue to love it as much, if not more, than when I started two years ago.  I know it's because of all of the wonderful friends that I have made through this journey of getting fit and helping others do the same.  Right now I am studying for the ACE Group Fitness Exam to further my knowledge of working in the fitness industry, and helping people achieve their fitness goals.  My eating habits have improved tremendously, although it seems to be a daily struggle.  I definitely feel a difference in my body when I'm eating right.  Fall off the wagon on a regular basis, but always get back on.  That's what counts!  In the past I would give up if I fell off.  That's all I have to say right now, but I'm planning on jumping on here more often.  Hopefully, I can master this blog and post pics along with other added gadgets.

Have a happy, healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment